Podcast Guest Application
Thanks for your interest in being on Program Notes!
I’m always interested in getting to know other dedicated band directors and share wisdom with novice music educators. To make sure the podcast always has high quality episodes, take a look at the guidelines below and then fill out the form.
- Scheduling may take some time. I typically record anytime between 9am and 5:30pm, but can make evenings work on a case by case basis.
- Recordings typically take around 90 minutes and yield 2-3 episodes.
- I tend to record episodes early. Your episodes may not air for several weeks or months after recording
- I’m so happy for you if you have a book or project that you want to share and I’m happy to talk about it, but guests should be prepared to talk at length about strategies and information that will improve listeners’ practice or inspire young music educators
- You need to have a decent microphone, some kind of headphones/earbuds, and Google Chrome installed to be on the podcast.
- While I can’t interview everyone, you don’t need to be an “expert” or published author to be on the show. Your relevant experience is valuable.
- My primary goal with the podcast is to help band directors, and I love having guests who are passionate about the field.
I will reach out to potential guests with information for moving forward.